Wednesday, April 18, 2012

All About Me

I was born on May 17th 1991 at the Good Samaritan hospital in Puyallup. I have been living in Orting for my entire life along with my parents, Larry and Jada. I was diagnosed with high-functioning autism at age 3. While autism has given me an ability to take in great amounts of information, it has also caused me to be sub-par at such subjects such as math. After graduating from high school in 2011, I enrolled in the ACHIEVE program at Highline Community College.


My work history has included many libraries’ including the Highline College Library and the Washington Soldier’s Home library. I am going to be in an internship at a warehouse in Tacoma for one month. My hobbies include collecting issues of the Seattle Gay News, reading books, collecting fan-art from around the web, and playing various games both video and internet. According to the most recent political spectrum quiz that I have taken, I am a left social moderate with also being a light non-interventionist and culturally liberal. I know how to use PowerPoint and public transportation. My dream job is to work at The Walt Disney Company as a writer and producer of movies, television shows, video games, rides, and more.



No comments:

Post a Comment